REO Town Facilities Staff
Part time position
The job involves performing regular cleaning tasks such as bathroom, floor, and window cleaning, as well as emptying trash and recycling bins twice a week. Additionally, it includes weekly cleaning of kitchen surfaces, floors, sinks, and refrigerator, along with maintaining the cleanliness of building grounds, sidewalks, and parking lot. Monthly tasks include cleaning air vents, dusting lighting fixtures, setting up for communion services, and addressing any spot cleaning needs. The role also entails restocking cleaning supplies, coffee supplies, and communion supplies on a weekly basis, replacing light bulbs as needed, and maintaining communication with the facilities director regarding supply restocking and property maintenance needs.
- Attention to Detail: The ability to pay close attention to the cleanliness and appearance of various areas, ensuring thorough cleaning and spotless results.
- Reliability: Being dependable and consistent in performing cleaning tasks according to the established schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Organization: Having good organizational skills to manage cleaning supplies and restocking inventory efficiently, as well as maintaining a clean and orderly work environment.
- Strong Communication: The capacity to effectively communicate with the facilities director regarding supply restocking, maintenance needs, and any issues that may arise during the cleaning process.
- Cleaning and Sanitization Skills: Proficiency in using appropriate cleaning techniques, tools, and products to achieve high-quality cleaning results while following safety protocols.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and adhere to cleaning schedules.
- Problem-Solving: A proactive approach to identifying and addressing cleaning challenges or maintenance needs, finding practical solutions to ensure a clean and well-maintained environment.
- Basic Maintenance Skills: Some basic knowledge of maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs or performing minor repairs, to address immediate needs and assist the facilities director when required.