RivKids Volunteer Coordinator - Holt Venue
Part time position
This RivKids Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, scheduling, training, and caring for Holt Venue RivKids volunteers. This person also serves as the RivKids Lead during weekend services.
Desired Characteristics and Skills
- Strong Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact and communicate with staff, volunteers, and families is necessary in this role.
- Organizational Abilities: The candidate should have strong organizational skills to manage scheduling, coordinating with volunteers, and other administrative tasks.
- People Person: The candidate should enjoy working with and caring for people as this is a very people-focused role.
- Administrative Skills: This role requires proficiency in administrative tasks such as scheduling, emailing, and utilizing a database to find and update information. The candidate must be comfortable using or demonstrate a willingness to learn programs including, but not limited to, Asana, Planning Center, and Google Drive.
- Adaptability and Problem Solving: The ability to make informed and responsible decisions in the moment during weekend services is a key part of this role.