Thanks for partnering with us as we proclaim the liberating power of the Gospel and serve our community.
Riverview exists to proclaim the liberating power of the Gospel as we grow, serve, and go. This isn't just about money. It's about the Riv family reaching individuals with the saving message of Jesus.
Lord willing, by 2024 Riverview will expand our Gospel footprint by fervently adding disciples, groups, leaders, pastors, venues, and churches. Thank you for partnering with us in helping make this happen through your gift!
Use a card to give online and make updates to your current giving information.
Download a history of your giving to Riv.
View past registrations and purchases.
If you’d rather not give online here are some other options:
- Mail a check to Riverview Church, 3585 Willoughby Rd. Holt, MI 48842
- Text a dollar amount to 517.580.6146 or text “give” if you’d like to set up text-to-give.
Just as each one has received a gift, use it to serve others, as good stewards of the varied grace of God. - 1 Peter 4:10
Riv’s expense allocation reflects our values, vision, and mission. With that in mind, we place a strong emphasis on:
- Church planting. At least 10% of Riv’s overall giving is designated for church planting.
- Local and global missions. Riv has partnerships globally with Back2Back and Compassion International. Locally we partner with many organizations that serve the at-risk and vulnerable populations of the mid-Michigan community.
- Riv’s staff, administration, and operational expenses are all focused on the best way to proclaim the liberating power of the Gospel and to make followers of Jesus Christ. We see to find the proper balance between these areas.
When it comes to managing our financial resources at Riverview, we strive to ensure the following happen on a sustainable basis:
- We encourage giving consistent with the principles we see in the Word of God.
- We are stewards, not owners, who desire to be wise and faithful with what the Lord has given us.
- We align our spending with the purpose of the Church we see in Scripture.
What accountability do we have around spending?
We conduct an annual external review of Riverview’s financial statements along with full external audits of all our financial processes and controls regularly.
What does budget approval look like?
The annual budget, any borrowing of sale of assets, and any non-budgeted purchases in excess of $10,000 are approved by the Riverview’s Board of Trustees. This board consists of a majority of independent board members (non-employees) who are members of Riv, along with a minority of the elders.
Who decides compensation?
All compensation decisions are made by the HR Committee of the Board, which consists of independent board members.