Tuesday May 18, 2021
Over the last year and a half or so that we’ve been in this pandemic, it’s been our focus to keep the Riv fam safe and we want to say thank you for joining in that effort! Thank you for rolling with all the changes that life has thrown our way and for continuing to represent Christ’s love to one another.
As trends related to the Covid pandemic have dramatically improved, and based on recent recommendations from the CDC, we want to let you know about some changes Riv will be rolling out this week. Our top priority continues to be the safety and well-being of the Riv fam and this is another opportunity for the Church to love each other and show grace in a difficult situation.
Going into effect as of May 19, 2021:
- Masks are optional for those attending an in-person service or any Riv sponsored event.
- Masks are required by everyone in our RivKids wings at all of our Riverview Venues during services.
- Registering for in-person weekend services at Riv will no longer be required.
- RivKids pre-registration is still required at this time.
- Social distancing will be practiced at in-person services and events.
Thank you for being patient, graceful, and kind to each other, our leadership team, and hopefully yourself, in what has been an extremely trying time for all of us. We are so thankful to call you family and look forward to seeing you soon!